- 1 cup smooth peanut butter no added sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2/3 cup erythritol
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 350F (180°C) and line a cookie tray with baking paper. Set aside.
- Add the erythritol to a Nutribullet or blender and blend until powdered. Set aside.
- Add all of the ingredients for the peanut butter cookies into a mixing bowl and mix until a smooth dough forms.
- Measure out 2 tbsp. of the dough and roll between your palms to make round balls and place on your cookie tray. Continue until all the dough has been used.
- Use a fork to press the cookies down and bake for 12 – 15 minutes depending on your oven. Once they have cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool for 25 minutes on the cookie tray. Don’t touch them yet!
- Once they have cooled on the cookie tray, transfer the peanut butter cookies to a cooling rack and allow to cool for a further 15 minutes.
Nutrition Info Per Serving
Nutrition FactsLow-Carb Peanut Butter CookiesAmount Per ServingCalories 140Calories from Fat 94% Daily Value*Total Fat 10.4g16%Saturated Fat 2.1g11%Trans Fat 0gPolyunsaturated Fat 2.9gMonounsaturated Fat 5.1gCholesterol 15.4mg5%Sodium 134.3mg6%Potassium 5.8mg0%Total Carbohydrates 4g1%Dietary Fiber 1.2g5%Sugars 0gProtein 5.8g12%Vitamin A0%Vitamin C0%Calcium0.2%Iron0.5%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.