This Cheeseburger Crunch Wrap is so easy, stuffed with classic burger ingredients and wrapped in a crunchy tortilla. Use any burger meat you wish here!
- 8 ounces 93% ground turkey
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 large, 10-inch low-carb tortillas (Tumaros)
- 2 slices American or cheddar, (.7 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon golden mustard
- dill pickle and red onion slices
- shredded lettuce
- olive oil spray
Optional for crunch:
- Add air fryer french fries or chips, if desired (extra)
- Form meat into two flat patties, 1/3 inch thick. Season with salt.
- Spray a skillet and heat over medium heat. Add the burgers and cook 5 minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Wipe clean and spray with oil, keep heated over medium-low heat.
- Place the burger in the center of the wrap followed by the cheese, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard and lettuce. Fold the sides over to crunch wrap it by folding the sides over each other.
- Place on the hot skillet, folded side down. Cook until browned, 1 to 2 minutes, then flip and continue cooking until browned and crisp, 1 to 2 minutes more.
For Air Fryer:
- Air fry the burgers 400F 10 to 14 min turning halfway, until cooked through in the center.
- Wipe the air fryer basket clean and spray with oil.
- Place the burger in the center of the wrap followed by the cheese, pickles, onion, ketchup, mustard and lettuce.
- Fold the sides over to crunch wrap it and place it on the air fryer basket, folded side down.
- Preheat your air fryer for 5 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then add your wrap inside folded side down, spritz the top with oil and air fry for 4 to 5 minutes, flip carefully halfway.
Serving: 1crunch wrap, Calories: 354kcal, Carbohydrates: 22g, Protein: 33g, Fat: 18.5g, Saturated Fat: 6.5g, Cholesterol: 103.5mg, Sodium: 1282.5mg, Fiber: 10g, Sugar: 1.5g Blue Smart Points:11 Green Smart Points:11 Purple Smart Points:11