Skip to content
- 6 large bone-in drumsticks, skin removed
- 2 1/2 cups bran flakes, (use gluten-free corn flakes for GF)
- 3 tsp kosher salt, less if you are using regular salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp fresh black pepper
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 5 tbsp Hellman’s light mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and set a rack above. Spray rack with oil.
- Crush cereal in a food processor or chopper.
- In a bowl mix crushed cereal with salt, paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and cayenne pepper.
- Place in a shallow dish or ziplock bag.
- Combine mayonnaise and Dijon mustard.
- Using a cooking brush, brush onto chicken then coat chicken with crushed cereal mixture.
- Place chicken on wire rack and spray with oil.
- Bake 45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through in the center and reaches an internal temp of 165F.
Air Fryer Fried Chicken Directions:
- Serving: 1drumstick, Calories: 158kcal, Carbohydrates: 15g, Protein: 14.5g, Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 48mg, Sodium: 835mg, Fiber: 3.1g, Sugar: 3.5g Blue Smart Points:5 Green Smart Points:5 Purple Smart Points:5 Points +:4