- 1 cup 0% fat Stonyfield Organic plain yogurt
- 4 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup strawberry preserves
- Strawberries, for serving
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat the cream cheese with yogurt, vanilla, lemon zest and sugar until sugar dissolves and the dip is smooth.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Transfer the mixture to a serving bowl and gently stir in the preserves to swirl.
- Serve immediately with strawberries and graham crackers (optional) for dipping.
- Swap the plain yogurt for vanilla.
- Make a blueberry cheesecake dip by subbing the strawberry preserveswith blueberry.
Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days.Serving: 1/3 cuo, Calories: 103kcal, Carbohydrates: 16.5g, Protein: 3.5g, Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 13.5mg, Sodium: 100mg, Sugar: 16g Blue Smart Points:5 Green Smart Points:6 Purple Smart Points:5