I know it’s not often you hear “healthy” and “cookies” in the same sentence, but not only are these peanut butter cookies diet-friendly, they’re actually tasty! At just 47 calories per cookie, you really can’t go wrong!
- 3 medium Banana
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- ¼ cups Peanut Butter, Creamy
- ¼ cups Cocoa Powder
- ⅓ cups Applesauce
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
These directions help you cook or prepare this meal PRIOR to being frozen for serving later (see Serving Day Directions when you are ready to prepare it to eat).
Why would I want to freeze this?
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Let batter stand for approximately 20 minutes.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Place cookies in freezer bag, label and freeze.